Friday, June 29, 2007

Smoking Cigarettes

I have been a smoker since I was about 14 years old. I love cigarettes. There is nothing more appealling to me than smoking when it is cold, smoking while I am fishing, smoking after dinner, smoking while I am driving, smoking while I am waiting, smoking while I am pissed off, smoking while I am shopping, smoking while playing golf(that's a great smoke), and smoking in between cigarettes. Although I have quit on and off for the last few years, I can go months and months without a cigarette. When I go on a binge I will smoke so many cigarettes that after about 30 or so they get really fucking gross and actually hurt to smoke. I then get so frustrated that I can't fully appreciate the smoke and I get all stressed out and increase intake.

If I had three wishes, one of them would definitely be that I would never die from cancer that was related to smoking cigarettes. The other two wishes would probably be really stupid wishes that I would regret making.

If somebody powerfull enough, like a wizard or warlock, gave me the choice of either being able to become invisible at will or be immune to smoking related cancer and have an unlimited amount of cigarettes, it would be a very difficult decision.

Right now I currently not smoking. But I think about it alot.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I have been getting a lot of useful and informative material in your website.
bull smoke review