Friday, June 29, 2007

This is more gay than having a blog

Rules rules rules....

Random facts about TKY

1. I called my wife Paris more than three times when we were trying to procreate the other night. She responed everytime with " That's hot."

2. I smoked plastic with Bush Grande.

3. I have literally saved two peoples lives. Victim 1. Pulled e-brake and turned off engine of a late model Datsun that was perpindicular to four lanes of traffic on Highway 80, dude in car was having a siezure or some shit. He was wearing a Taco Bell uniform and had tons of cover up make up on that was all dripping off of his face Victim 2. Pulled a dude out of the American River. The douche bag was wearing jeans(black) and white trash sneakers. He was trying to swim accross the river. He was totally wasted. Didn't give a fuck, or realize, that he should have been dead.

4. I have seen every season of "The Real World"

5. I used to get all depressed and tear up at the end of The Incredible Hulk when Bill Bixby was walking to the next town all by himself with that fucking asshole Jack McGee on his tail.

6. My uvula has been streched for years and always feels like I have a lugee on the back of my tongue.

7. It stresses me out and pisses me off when I walk down stairs. I have to run down them.

8. I was pissed off at Peppermint because he thought I was impeding his artistic endeavor.That's bullshit.

1 comment:

Lorem Ipsum said...

That's hot.

I'm not bent at all...I just enjoy blaming you for everything. Dick.

I did the same thing at the end of each episode of The Dukes of Hazzard.