Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Mission Aborted

A true enemy of mine once said that I was mean spirited. He is a fucking asshole and I hope his life is filled with misery and bad karma. The fucker deserves it. I am mean spirited, and I have a right to be, my fucking parents are divorced and I was a latch key kid. That comic book guy deserves a nasty big spoonful of hate, just for being a monstrous douchey geek. But in a way I have to pull back on the reins of bitterness for, once. I have to commend him on his dedication to being a douchey geek. I wish I could be that into something and have a wealth of meaningless knowledge of what asshole wrote for SuperFag in 1983 and who inked Captain Chancre Sore in the Marvel comic this or fucking that. The closest I can come to that is my uncanny ability to link real life events to Brady Bunch episodes and have people look at me the way I look at this a-hole. So we must choose a more deserving target. The search continues.

1 comment:

Lorem Ipsum said...

I am so proud of you! I'm crying.