Saturday, April 14, 2007

The Truth About Internet Mercenaries

Internet mercenaries can kill anyone they want! They sabotage blogs ALL of the time and don't even think twice about it. These guys are so crazy and awesome that they flip out ALL the time. I heard that there was this I.M. who was blogging at a diner. And when some dude dropped a spoon the I.M. killed the whole town. My friend Bush said that he saw an I.M. totally uppercut some kid’s blog just because the kid talked about Manwiches the wrong way.

You better get a life right now or they will chop your blog off!!! It's an easy choice, if you ask me.

I.M.’s are sooooooooooo sweet that I want to crap my pants. I can't believe it sometimes, but I feel it inside my heart. These guys are totally awesome and that's a fact. I.M.’s are sarcastic, hateful (in a good way), witty, and sweet. I can't wait to start advanced I.M. training next year. I love I.M.’s with all of my body (yes, all of it).

1 comment:

The Kilted Yaksman said...

There is so much truth to that. Here's proof: i just crapped my pants, and then I mounted that crap, proceeded to drop about a hundred hammerfist elbo combos on that crap until submission, and then crapped on that crap. It's that serious.