Saturday, April 14, 2007

Projet Remise

Hey Man.

For the last several hours, I have been kicking around the idea of ramping up my Manwich consumption--not just a one or two, but something on the order of six a day. For weeks, I've often lamented the fact that sloppy joes, or Manwhiches, or whatever, keeps me from focusing one thing, that Manwiches are so much fun on a bun and I am missing out. I'm hoping that this experiment will help determine whether this is just a pretty story that I tell myself or an actual truth about my nature. In either case, I'll know something that will help me figure out what the true meaning of my life is.

So here's the mouth wattering plan:

1. Work my butt off in order to reach a target savings of $7.50 -10.00, which, by my calculations, should be sufficient to support myself for six sloppy joes a day without serious financial strain.

2. Leave my car under the freeway with the keys in the ignition, then report it stolen a day later.

3. Put 70-80% of my belongings on the floor of my room in the interest of maximizing clutter and increasing disorder, with a related goal of temporarily narrowing a path to my bed.

4. Find a comfy cardboard box on 27th and K st.

5. Make arrangements to make something easy even easier, with an eye toward returning to work when the experiment blows up like a meth lab gone bad. ( yeah, maybe I can be a cooker!!!)

6. Figure out what the hell is happening!!!!!!Jesus Christ what the fuck is happening???????Oh yeah, I remember.

My hope is to put all this into effect at the beginning, middle or end of 2018--I will try to keep this blog updated regularly with my progress.

Wish me ruck.

No comments: